Switch board information

Joey357

Jan 5, 2016
florida
Anyone know anything about speed tech lights brand switch boards? Was looking into getting a pent switch board (5 switches), but I dont know anything about them. I need 5 switches. 2 for the light bar and the other 3 for led lights. Any insight will be helpful. Thanks, joey

okc_f150

Oct 3, 2013
Oklahoma City
I have the pent switch box in my Jeep. It's small, rugged and haven't had any issues in a few years. It's not bad for the money, I've used it in a few vehicles and have considered buying another for my other vehicle.

ai1318.photobucket.com_albums_t644_ctmcdonell_20151207_110914_zpslfo12qct.jpg

Reactions: Joey357

Joey357

Jan 5, 2016
florida
Thanks I was hoping someone would reply with something positive about them. I couldnt find many reviews online. Thanks again.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.