Switch Box ID Help.

cddavis

Oct 2, 2010
Berwick, PA
Many years ago I had a switch box that I really liked but I can't remember the name of it. I thought it was a Fed Sig but I may be way off. It consisted of approx 6 switches which lit up green the unit was powered on and turned red when the switch was pushed (all push button). I believe the switches could be programmed to be momentary also. They had a rubbery feel to it. The unit was only about 1 to 2 inches deep. Anyone remember what it was called? Thanks!

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
Here's a pic of my XL200 in the upper console of my '95 Tahoe

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_Vehicles_XL200.jpg

Here's my XL400 in my Tahoe when I got my Gamber Johnson Console

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_Vehicles_Console02.jpg

And here's my XL400 in my '03 Avalanche in my Jotto Desk Console

ai64.photobucket.com_albums_h191_tritontim47_The_20Avalanche_37c36362.jpg

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
cddavis said:
Me too, nice and thin. Now to find one at a good price lol.

There is the quest... Every once in a while you can spot one on eBay... But I haven't seen one in a while... I actually still have my XL200 but the board crapped out on it... I'm still debating sending it in to get looked at and see if it can be fixed... LOL

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.