Wanted Switch box legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Looking for FS/Brookings switch box labels.  I'm talking the white plastic inserts, not the sheets of stickers..  Blanks preferred or if already etched I need Left flood (or work), same for right, front and rear. I only need 5 but will take 10 if that's the lowest amount I can get. 

I have a for sale thread if interested in trades http://elightbars.org/forums/topic/67433-sparkys-for-sale-thread/

Post/pics about this I posted In the help forum http://elightbars.org/forums/forum/83-qa-other-warning-help/

20150319_165742.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Yeah I PM'ed through ELB and emailed him but never heard back. 

ex416

Apr 28, 2011
West Central Wisconsin
don't know if this would help, but a couple years ago i ordered a set of them directly thru federal signal.  i don't recall how many were in the package, but it may have been what legends, including extras, that usually come in the box with a SW300 switchbox.  they were already etched with standard switch label identifiers.  the part number for them (Z124A058A) is in the 2015 parts list. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Thanks that part number helped.

LSH Lights (AZ) has the Brookings plastics (set of 6 plastics with sheet of 40 labels) for 6 bucks.  I ordered (like just now) a set.  Saw some negative reviews about their customer service, but I'll take a gamble for 6 dollars.  Guess we'll see.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
It is. ELB member Squad 6 originally told me about him under my help thread.  Never got a response from him here or his website.  Was trying to stay off eBay. If LSH fails me then I'll go that route. Thanks.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Parts finally arrived from LSH...posted my thoughts in the transaction forums.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.