Switch Box

cubby

Dec 17, 2010
Portland Maine
Hey Guys,

I have a 2007 Chevy Silverado 2500 (Old Body Style) and my buddy and I are going to FINALLY do my install this coming week. I have (6) sound off hide a way LEDs (four up front/two in rear) a Whelen Avenger and then a slimlighter in the rear window (for now). I am looking for recommendations for a switch box (no siren). The issue is I have the flow through console so room is limited. Anyone have any experience with a witch box that fits well in one of the small spaces below radio or any suggestion for that matter would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Stoic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.