Syncing Fusion with T3

Jsherman88

Nov 30, 2014
NY
Hello,

Have a pair of dual color r/w fusion surface mounts coming soon. Looking to add them to my grill to add to the current pair of t3s, 1 red 1 white. Has anyone synced between these lights yet? I presume it will sync like feniex lights usually do within themselves. Looking to have an x pattern with off time on the dual color heads in single slow alternating pattern. I don't remember which t3 is set as the master currently, but as long as the diagonally opposite fusion is set as the master and the other the slave it should work no problem.

Any tips/help/advice is appreciated.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.