Tahoe POV Firefighter Vehicle

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
Chevy Tahoe, Volunteer Firemans vehicle.

We partnered with Griswold Installation Services for this installation:

Star ULB24 Visor Bar

Whelen HLF

Feniex T4's (Interior side warning)

Feniex T4's (License plate bracket)

Feniex Led Hide-Aways (Reverse Lights)

Feniex Python 800 in rear window

Feniex Titan Speaker

Carson Volunteer Siren

(sorry for the video quality, we'll get a better one later...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
looks great, could use a pair of T4s in the grill, and a pair of T4s on the sides of the front bumper for intersection. thats it!

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
Love the install, but yes, you do really need some frontal intersection warning.

navcop

Nov 15, 2012
Bloomingdale, NJ
Tri-State PSE said:
Chevy Tahoe, Volunteer Firemans vehicle.
We partnered with Griswold Installation Services for this installation:

Star ULB24 Visor Bar

Whelen HLF

Feniex T4's (Interior side warning)

Feniex T4's (License plate bracket)

Feniex Led Hide-Aways (Reverse Lights)

Feniex Titan Speaker

Carson Volunteer Siren

(sorry for the video quality, we'll get a better one later...)

Looks good! Although I recommend one thing, split patterns are a horrible combination when have them flashing at the same time. I would suggest changing the pattern on the side T4s to alternate r/r then w/w, versus having r then r & w then w. Hope I didn't confuse anyone.... :duh:

-Navcop

Storm4200

Nov 2, 2011
NJ
navcop said:
Looks good! Although I recommend one thing, split patterns are a horrible combination when have them flashing at the same time. I would suggest changing the pattern on the side T4s to alternate r/r then w/w, versus having r then r & w then w. Hope I didn't confuse anyone.... :duh:

-Navcop

I agree 100%, although I wasn't even going to go there

Tri-State PSE

May 21, 2010
Middletown, Ohio
I agree. However, the customer gets what they want. He will be adding additional lighting as he gets more money.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
nice tahoe. I just wish the customer would've had you move one of those pairs of Red fairy's to the grill (the grill looks kinda empty to me IMO)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.