Tahoe PPV that looks civilian

fireman616wfd

May 24, 2010
Oxford, MS
I am thinking of buying a Tahoe PPV for my next vehicle.. I am an elected Marshall / Police Chief of the small town I live in but it is mainly law enforced by county Sheriffs Office (where I work). I do make some stops in my little town and if I'm in my vehicle and something is going down in the county I respond out of it. I am also the fire chief so I run dual color lighting (been chief for 7 years as I was full Time career in neighboring city). I get state contract pricing on my vehicle and I love a Tahoe however my Sheriff K-9 vehicle is a 2013 Tahoe. I am thinking hard about a Tahoe PPV over a Ford F-150 XLT or Lariat but was wondering if anyone has photos of a Tahoe dressed up as a civilian model (new body styles). From rims to center console interior with bucket seats. Can't seem to find photos of this anywhere.

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Fairly certain the GM Police brochure/GMfleet website has a photo of the optional alloy wheel. For the retail center console just go to the chev tahoe website and review the interior photo gallery.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.