Taking me some time to clear room, but I'm adding some videos still

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
It has taken me more time to clear room to make videos than I though but I am still adding some lower quality short videos to me channel.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I was mesmerized by the classic rotators and the center strobe….. then I noticed the lower strobes. Nice set up.
Thanks. I like changing the rotation direction (clockwise and counter clockwise) on Advantedge bars. This one has all the rotators spinning "towards the mirrors" facing front. That was one of the neat things you could do with advantedge bars easily based on the way the rotators don't ground to the frame.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
If any of you see anything in the background you want a video of, let me know.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Do you have any led bar lights
I pretty much cut off at the LED time frame. I have some early LED prototypes, but nothing much production LED. My interest is in the 1980ish through early 2000s time frame. That's when I was getting interested in emergency vehicles and what was mounted on the first units I ran out of. I just got a mini liberty TAXI light prototype that is LED (video in the works), and I probably have some bars that used the early 400 and 700 series gen 1 LEDS as flashers. I also have my set of "linear LEDS" that were the first shot at moving away from the smaller sized diodes. Those never made their way into lightbars, edge 9m then the strobe patriot did have directional LED options and even corner first gen LED options on the firemaster edge (Washington DC bought a bunch) for a short time before the flip over to full LED bars, I probably have an example buried somewhere.

Short lived linear LED

Reactions: lotsofbars

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.