TD/WL 36 Red and Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
I have a td/wl 36 in red blue for sale.  It has been mounted in the rear headliner of my cruiser for the last couple of years, never mounted outside.  My car is in the shop right now, so I can't take a picture, but it is in very good shape.

The light is a hardwire version, but I wired it up with an Avenger cigarette plug so that it can be turned on or off and patterns can be changed from the switch.

Asking $125 or best offer shipped continental US or trade for red/blue or blue/blue Tir6 Slimlighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
3 weeks to fix a freakin air conditioner... Gotta love government run maintenance shops.

Anyway, pics and vids as promised

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/spoon059/Mobile%20Uploads/th_VIDEO0078.mp4 warning flash pattern

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m244/spoon059/Mobile%20Uploads/th_VIDEO0079.mp4 traffic director pattern

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m244_spoon059_Mobile_20Uploads_IMAG1887.jpg

Switch from an Avenger.  Provides power and flash pattern change.  This is meant to be hardwired, but the county *frowns* upon hardwiring lights anymore...

ai106.photobucket.com_albums_m244_spoon059_Mobile_20Uploads_IMAG1888.jpg

All lights illuminated.  All the blue modules work flawlessly, just the angle of the car in my driveway somewhat obscures the far left module.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
How about $150 or best offer shipped?  I got a new position and an unmarked car, so I don't really have a need for this anymore...

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
Wow... no love at all!  How's about $125 shipped or trade for a Tir6 Slimlighter Red/Blue or Blue/Blue...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.