Teenagers use IPHONE APP to Impersonate and pull over cars

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
What a bunch of dings.....

RJ*

May 21, 2010
Finland
How did they get people to pull over with just a phone? I have a full lightbar, and sometimes have trouble getting drivers to yield.

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
Haha smartphones are this generation's version of CB radios. I remember kids with CB's trying to pull over other drivers by making siren sounds over the PA speaker. If you were really slick you had a siren module from Lafayette Radio, running off a 9 volt battery to hold up to the mic. :lol:

natep24

Jul 13, 2010
Orleans VT
RJ* said:
How did they get people to pull over with just a phone? I have a full lightbar, and sometimes have trouble getting drivers to yield.
i have to agree.... My truck is loaded to the gills with lights, sirens and air horns and i still can not get cars to pull over..

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
natep24 said:
i have to agree.... My truck is loaded to the gills with lights, sirens and air horns and i still can not get cars to pull over..

Nate, Please don't use that ugly slime green when posting on here. It is extremely difficult to read with the light blue background.

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
complete morons,both the kids for even doing it and the people that stopped for them

MIKET2

May 24, 2010
Houston Tx.
Well I tell you what, if they tried to stop me I would get behind them quick with that plate # and

round them up with a phone call. They deserved it. May the actual laws of the land prevail ! :mrgreen:

natep24

Jul 13, 2010
Orleans VT
Boss429 said:
Nate, Please don't use that ugly slime green when posting on here. It is extremely difficult to read with the light blue background.

sorry...i have my background set to black .... :D

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
natep24 said:
sorry...i have my background set to black .... :D

Ditto... now, the dark blue, like what Pimp uses... can't read that.

Someone should send that video to eBay. Maybe they'll ban selling cell phones, as someone could download that app, use it as a "police light," and use it to stop someone. :roll:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.