Testing Rontan 63" Maximum lightbar (full amber)

Jan 14, 2011
Brisbane Australia
Dusk/night video of the Maximum Wide-E-Tech in full amber -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzw41Z-YTVQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzw41Z-YTVQ

With the Maximum being the straight version of the WingLux you get full 180 degree coverage from a side on and intersection perspective with no gaps in light output anywhere on the bar.

With the reduction in weight by utilising the Wide-E-Tech this 63" bar can be handled and placed on the roof by one person without running the risk of scratch and dent.

Additional night and side on videos will be posted on the YouTube channel in the next 24 hours.

Lightbar is available in either clear or coloured lenses.

Cheers,

Dugald

'Be Seen - Be Safe'

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 14, 2011
Brisbane Australia
Hi GateKeeper,

Appreciate your concerns and can verify that for the purpose of the video the lightbar was operating at 100% output which is suited to daytime for sedan and anytime for high mounted positions such as Fire/EMS/Towing etc.

For sedans dimming of the output to 70% and 50% is available by user command or even ex-Factory if required.

As far as being a warning device initial feedback from some towing operators who have this installed has been very positive. Although only a small (3 users) grouping they have commented that vehicles are being made aware of their position further away (including blind corners), slow considerably and move wider when at the 'scene'.

Please note that 'Slow Down - Move Over' laws are not applicable in Australia so anything assisting to promote a safer roadside workplace is a plus.

Thanks,

Dugald

'Be Seen - Be Safe'

Last edited by a moderator:

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
Please show me a photo of the 63" amber bar that is used in your video.

(the video is very impressive)

Is there a U.S. Rontan dealer here on the forum?

rlarose

Mar 30, 2011
Toronto/ Canada
Retired1 said:
Please show me a photo of the 63" amber bar that is used in your video.
(the video is very impressive)

Is there a U.S. Rontan dealer here on the forum?

There is some I am one of the distributor

Jan 14, 2011
Brisbane Australia
Hi Retired1,

Thanks for your enquiry and pictures are attached below as requested.

The 63" is packed ready for delivery so I've included pictures from an 18" I also have.

For US reps I forward all enquiries to Head Office to save on crowding the forum with representation.

Happy to of course handle any enquiries you may have.

Thanks,

Dugald

'Be Seen - Be Safe'

013.jpg

010.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
@thebluesignal

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.