Thanks to ELB Community - 10% Discount at Lighthead Warning

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
Lighthead Warning Equipment is off to a great start and I have to thank the members of the eLightbars community for that success.  To show my appreciation, I am offering a 10% discount on all Feniex Industries lighting products when you use the coupon code elb at checkout!

Make us your #1 go-to source for Feniex lighting and siren equipment on the web!  

Tell your friends about us, and Like us on Facebook!   When we reach 1500 likes on Facebook, we'll be giving away a pair of Feniex Cobra T-3 LED lightheads.  We also have a "Like" button on our website!

T-3 straight front cropped.jpg

T-3 front cropped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
Just a quick note to the eLightbars Community...

Lighthead Warning Equipment has placed an ad here to help support the forums...over there -> -> ->.  

Please check us out and remember the special eLightbars 10% discount when you use the "elb" coupon code at checkout.  We offer everything Feniex; the finest emergency lighting on the market!

Thank you for supporting Lighthead Warning Equipment so that we can support eLightbars!

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.