Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
cq whackers, cq cq cq cq whackers

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
wow been awhile since somene has posted on this thread. for all the new guys that are hams i resurrected it.

I have a few more radios since the begining of this thread i have:

220 Ht and Mobile
10m but no antenna for house
Byonics RTG 10 watt APRS

and a few other things.

I just renewed my licensce for the first time. 10 years already

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Congrats! I've recently aquired a Kenwood TS-440S from a silent key that was a member of my club. It will be going in my home shack, as soon as I get out of this apartment and get me a house. I also purchased from the estate of that silent key (passed away ham radio member, for those of you who do not know the terminology) 2 Baofeng UV-5XPs, and 1 UV-82. Going to donate the UV5XPs to my club most likely, allow them to be used or issued to new hams, or hams in need. I have a Kenwood TMD-710G that I am in the process of installing into my truck, and a TMV71A that will become my mobile base station. I also have a B-TECH DMR6X2 that I use as my primary portable/HT.

Reactions: Jarred J.

fbueller

Sep 17, 2012
Glasgow Va
Never really made the connection between light bars and ham radio, but I guess I like both so go figure. Been a ham since 1992 and soon after found my first bar at a hamfest. Been out of the ham world for quite a while, but kept my license current. Getting back into vhf/uhf world now. 73's N1LRB

Reactions: Jarred J.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.