The JazzDad Fund

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Since the change to the forum, I have not had to access The Ring.  I have started a fundraising campaign to come up with the $15 to become a real member.  All of my friends have contributed (see photo), and now your opportunity to help in this worthy cause has come.

DSCF0001.JPG

Think about it: JazzDad once again posting his lovely pictures on the longest thread!

brows.jpg

Please send your contribution to any of the moderators, who will keep the money in escrow until the goal is reached.  If the inconceivable occurs, and the goal is not met, your cash will go into the eLB general fund, which helps homeless moderators with their meager existence.

Reactions: AJ3814

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Im all for Jazz gettin back into the Ring. His pics were high quality

And no, I couldnt even type that with a straight face :p

Reactions: AJ3814 and JazzDad

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I'm in for 3.5 cents. And maybe a beer, but I'll have to double check my finances.

Reactions: JazzDad

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I'll throw in a few gallons of bleach for eye wash. :uhno:

Last edited by a moderator:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Sure, a guy is down and out and can't come up with the 15 bucks.  So what do you do?

black-eye.jpg

Reactions: Doug and kitn1mcc

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
c'mon Jazz, surely you got some loose change hidin in your tin foil hat. Zandu commands you to come back, where would my posts be if not for me nemesis??

ai1325.photobucket.com_albums_u626_aphoenixrising13_A956DD63_017a00588c00591ad5e2ea944d124d6a7.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Perhaps the members need a reminder of the high quality photos I used to post.

Like this:

sghetti.jpg

Yes, I know... there's actual cleavage in the photo.  But the important things are:

• Photo is in black & white
  • Females (human or non)
  • Something gross, like grey spaghetti sauce

Let's go, folks!  This $15 isn't going to print itself.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Perhaps the members need a reminder of the high quality photos I used to post.

Like this:

sghetti.jpg

Yes, I know... there's actual cleavage in the photo. But the important things are:

• Photo is in black & white
  • Females (human or non)
  • Something gross, like grey spaghetti sauce
Let's go, folks! This $15 isn't going to print itself.

sadly, those might be the most attractive dames you ever posted.

Reactions: PJD642 and mcpd2025

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
sadly, those might be the most attractive dames you ever posted.
Amen to that brother..!!...

I opened this thread believing the Jazz had finally pushed the atmosphere to its limits between posting and testing at JDI...that "another" (ahem) "ban Him" campaign was warranted...

Geez, now there really is no reason not to upgrade..!!.. Ha ha

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Another reminder:

bacon.jpg

Be sure to make your contribution today.  (Pending tax deductible status for all Sea Land citizens.)

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
How's this to prompt you to get your wallets out? 

Photo was given to me by sereptitious means.  It is purportedly one of the moderators outside the ELB Office Tower at 0300 this Sunday past.

moderator.jpg

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
I am slightly worried. As a JDI stockholder, the lack of liquid capital to ensure nothing less than a Platinum bill has me concerned. Has R&D burned through the profits? Has Broomhilda in telemarketing been leaving the phone off the hook? I demand bacon, and answers I shall have!

Reactions: Doug

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The court tells me a premium ELB account is not a justified business expense.  But don't worry, your investment is still growing, despite what those know-nothings at Dow Jones say.

Reactions: Doug

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
I'm still waiting for Jazz to give me his PayPal so I can send him that 3.5 cents.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
PayPal takes too much off the top.  I need CASH!

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
$5 is a little steep, can you break that down a little lower, to maybe, 5¢?
You can mail him change directly if he wants to post his address, because we aren't keeping track of it.  :mellow:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
How can you resist this cute little blond cherub?

resist.jpg

Especially because I had to pay the little brat five smackers to pose for the picture.  But, I see it as an investment.

Stop the presses! 

A donor, by the name of Any Moose, has made the entire payment.  I am now a Silver Member!  For another $45, so I can become a Gold Member, (wasn't that a James Bond movie?) I will release the donor's name.

Woo Hoo, I'm off to The Ring!

:woot:

I've been saving my photos for all this time.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, enough already!  The money just keeps coming in.  I've contacted John to see if an Uber-Platinum membership category can be created especially just for me.  If I choose just the Gold level, I'll be a member for the next 38 years. 

I guess I can always bequeath my membership to one of my sons.  They are all a little strange, however.  :whistle:

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
What? You have strange offspring? Say it ain't so!!!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
gold member was an Austin power's movie. the 007 movie was gold FINGER

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Well, they don't make Comic with serifs.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.