This video is unavailable.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Here I am, 3rd unit:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Jazz gives whole new meaning to "Fire truck"!

"Go get the fire truck!" they said,what he understood.... " Go set fire to the truck!"

Ok Jazz how did you get out of this one?..... and dont say through the driver door...thats not what i meant. lol

2015-04-09 13.02.12.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Turd Ferguson

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
...  Ok Jazz how did you get out of this one?...
Entirely not my fault!  My officer was not specific in her instructions to me after the firing operation.  She did not say to extinguish the drip torch before putting it away.

close.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
You found the training video for the JDI fire field school.  I thought we made that private.

Reactions: August Arborists

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The media snapped a picture of me as I was headed out to help the coroner recover a body.

FLASH.jpg

I knew the family, so I then volunteered to go over and notify them.

Reactions: JennyCop

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Did you know there are places in the world where they drive on the opposite side of the road?  I wish someone had told me before I was despatched on this call.

wrong side.jpg

I think I can straighten the number plate.  The rest will have to be taken to the local Fix Auto.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
With sooooo many of you asking, I thought I'd post a photo of me once on the scene.

JazzDad fire brigade.jpg

I have my summer bunker gear on.

Reactions: Turd Ferguson

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
The junior firefighters I am training.

PAR.jpg

Steve0625

Jun 23, 2010
Northville NY
With sooooo many of you asking, I thought I'd post a photo of me once on the scene.

I have my summer bunker gear on.
What were you doing in Lake Placid, NY this past weekend? They burned up a large downtown building

and caught you working the back fire escape!

ai920.photobucket.com_albums_ad42_Steve_Collins_FF1_zpscsebwpjx.jpg

Reactions: JazzDad

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Be careful about admitting to being an accomplice of the video because after all, video killed the radio star.

(Rimshot)

Did you know there are places in the world where they drive on the opposite side of the road? I wish someone had told me before I was despatched on this call.

View attachment 138470

I think I can straighten the number plate. The rest will have to be taken to the local Fix Auto.

Unfortunately for you Jazz, that is Holland. Where they drive on the same side of the road as you lot.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Hey, Bloke. Hadn't seen you in a while.

I guess I made a dog's dinner with my comment, what?

Reactions: SomeBloke

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Gotta get the tender to the fire FAST!

Tip.jpg

Reactions: Station 3

Rescue 1

Feb 14, 2014
Delaware
How could we not show the one day we asked Jazz to ride around Daytona? Just stay away from the race cars they said....

I guess in his defense, the Jazz Hot Air Force only uses amber and clear warning lights.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
WOW! I can not believe the PPE these guys wear.

Oh, and I use amber & white to clear intersections.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.