The K-9 Korner

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
A man had just settled into his seat next to the window on the plane when another man sat down in the aisle seat and put his Black Labrador in the middle seat between them.

The first man looked very quizzically at the dog and asked why the dog was allowed on the plane.

The second man explained that he was with the US Air Marshal's office and that the dog was a 'sniffing dog'. "His name is Rex and he's the best there is. I'll show you once we get airborne, when I put him to work."

The plane took off, and once it has leveled out, the marshal said, "Watch this." He told Rex to "Search!".

Rex jumped down, walked along the aisle, and finally sat very purposefully next to a woman for several seconds. Rex then returned to his seat and put one paw on the marshal's arm.

The marshal said, "Good boy", and he turned to the man and said, "That woman is in possession of marijuana. I'm making a note of her seat number and the ground authorities will apprehend her when we land."

"Gee, that's pretty good," replied the first man.

Once again, the marshal sent Rex to search the aisles.

The Lab sniffed about, sat down beside a man for a few seconds, returned to its seat, and this time he placed two paws on the marshal's arm.

The marshal said, 'Two paws mean that man is carrying cocaine, so again, I'm making a note of his seat number for the police.'

'I like it!' said his seat mate.

The marshal then told Rex to 'search' again. Rex walked up and down the aisle for a little while, sat down for a moment, and then came racing back to the agent, jumped into the middle seat and proceeded to crap all over the place.

The first man was disgusted by this behaviour and couldn't figure out how, or why, a well-trained dog would act like that. So he asked the marshal, "What's going on?"

The Air Marshal replied, "He's just found a bomb."

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
"This is how it's done! C'mon, pay attention."

how its done.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Kleenex alert:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
OK, where's the link?
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Well, let's try this one:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
cam.jpg

I love the goggle effect!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Now this is a good partner!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Next recruit, please.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Yes, you did well on that last job.

dog.jpg

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
[Sung to the tune of 'Break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar'.]

Bite me off a piece of that bad guys butt.

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
Very good dog......that's totally worth a kit kat or a left twix.....sans chocolate of course.

Reactions: JazzDad

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
They traded places for a day. The dog is gonna drive and the handler is going to run around and bark.

Reactions: Nolines and JazzDad

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.