For Sale The last Five-O's tsquale will give up, qty. 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I have picked my favorite group of Five-O's, and these didn't make the cut.

All are used and show signs of wear; from scratches, to paint scuffs, and a little heat wear on lenses. I only have the colors pictured available (blue/clear, some additional blue avail to make a solid blue) however, the "gel filters" are readily available on the cheap. 

There is only ONE with a cigarette plug, the others are short wires. They all have the magnets. I do not have any flashback shields left for sale with these.

Will let them go for $50 shipped per light, USPS Priority Mail

20150714_003602.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AJ3814

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan
Well now, PM inbound

C

chris

Hello i sent you a message  about a month ago I was interested in buying one of the five o lights in that time I broke my phone I lost all my contacts email addresses and everything I want to know if you still have any of the 5 0 lights left if you do please send me a PayPal request and I will pay you tonight you can send the request to repo man911111 @ yahoo.com again I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch but I was unable to get my sign in information until now u can txt me 5168305274

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StormChase85

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.