The Puck

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter

jonny521

i'm actually looking forward to these coming out, Feneix always swings hard with there products that is why my car has there lights. Just wish they would improve there customer service.

bullfrog4ever

Site Regular
i'm actually looking forward to these coming out, Feneix always swings hard with there products that is why my car has there lights. Just wish they would improve there customer service.
I've never had an issue with their customer service, what kind if issues have you had?

jonny521

I've never had an issue with their customer service, what kind if issues have you had?
It was just response time, Sorry should have been a little more clear lol. Plus the issue i was having really wasn't that big of a deal so they probably pushed me further back in the line.

bullfrog4ever

Site Regular
Ah, I gotcha. When I usually do a RMA, it's all fairly quick and easy. However, it did take a bit longer when I RMA'd a 49" bar. I had to make a deposit to have a new bar shipped, prior to shipping the old bar back, so I could do an immediate switch on an in-service vehicle.

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
thats any product now adays with them... i had to pay for 2 fusions to replace my RMA appolos but ill get my money back when they get them

FEVER

Platinum Supporter
Yeah... unfortunately thats because of the amount of dishonest people in the world. If you only knew how much product I have lost from people not sending product back. It's sad

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Well since Titan was 1st quarter, and the double stack fusion was 2nd are we.going to have to.wait till August for these?

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert
Silver Supporter
Dealers preorders now being taken..

OP
OP
Jarred J.

Jarred J.

Archive Expert