The " Torch" is here..

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
We're looking to replace our 4 head halogen tower with led. At 20k lumens they would fit the bill and are hopefully half the cost of whelens heads. We cant afford 400-500 per head.

Wonder which overseas company the parts come from?

Reactions: Jarred J.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
You do know I was trying for a good laugh right? Though I haven't heard of those companies, but with so many how can you keep track...

Sparky_911

Supporting Donor
May 15, 2013
Central Illinois
$1200 each...
Yikes....granted if it comes ready to install pole assembly and all then not to bad a price. Still rich for my depts blood.

Reactions: Jarred J.

monfmonf

Mar 18, 2014
CA, United States
I have a customer looking to change out a 6 head halogen night scan device to LED heads. Anyone know if these can be purchased without the pole for a lower price?

Strobesnmore

May 23, 2010
Westerly, RI
Feniex pays maybe $200 for that light and some dumbass dealers will pay $1000 for it and actually sucker some customer into paying $1200 for a Chinese made light worth $200. It’s a joke and insulting to the companies that support Made in the USA.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.