The world mourns the execution of the Aerodynic

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
About that long.

Look how long it was before you couldn't get new domes for the Firebeam.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Maybe JDI should jump in and buy the manufacturing rights?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
wow,  well the writing was on the wall.

I have no interest in LEDs so when the Aero's dry up its time to move on...

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
well guys we will stay alone with just the aeros we have in our stock at our home.maybe grab

some more of them if you can these days but don't give them away if you ask me.they are symbol

of fedsig company and of the tv series and movies we used to watched hundred times and get the goodold times everytime we looked them.

like the ''Bret'' said years ago,the best there is,the best there was and the best there ever will be!

Rusted413

May 25, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Man what a bummer. I was hoping that they would cram a modified SLR led rotor in there and keep this baby alive. Sad. I'm surprised that they are keeping the JetSolaris around, as that seemed to be less popular than the led Aero - maybe the tow/amber market is good? 

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Out of curiosity today, I called Fed Sig to see if they will still offer the lenses for current customers that use the AeroDynic. I got in touch with tech support and they confirmed that they will still offer custom lense configuration orders due to the fact that there are many agencies out there that use the Aero yet. So, for the time being, you can still buy custom lenses and certain parts from FS

A nice sigh of relief for us collectors out there!

2004p71

Aug 27, 2010
canada
this is by far my favorite lightbar sad to see it go but like anything else it has to come to and end sooner or later...

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Was the AeroDynic (yeah, sad thing to talk in the past tense) the longest living bar in FedSig's history?
Or history in general??? Can't think of another that's been around for as long.

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
Well the positive side is the chinese will snach it up so lenses may still be availible.. LOL

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I don't like the Aero... no sir not one bit...

lol

Reactions: Mrlunchbox

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.