eBay Listing Things you may be interested in

OP
OP
J

jdh

Veteran Member
I have updated some item. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofindtype=0&_byseller=1&_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=32732-9619&_sargn=-1&saslc=1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=&LH_SpecificSeller=1&_saslop=1&_sasl=jdhinc&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50
I also have some tomar 930 bars that are red and blue...or I can make any combination of. EDIT to ask... If any one is interested in them....IDK if these bars are even used anymore. If not Ill part them out.

Last edited:

Stampeed Valkyrie

Silver Supporter
lol there was an Aerodynic there.. for like a split second... :)

OP
OP
J

jdh

Veteran Member
lol there was an Aerodynic there.. for like a split second... :)
I will have 2 maybe 3 AeroTwins coming up soon that I am restoring. I was surprised at how quick that went, too. It must be the domes. I don,t believe Federal is making them anymore.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I also have some tomar 930 bars that are red and blue...or I can make any combination of. EDIT to ask... If any one is interested in them....IDK if these bars are even used anymore. If not Ill part them out.
Do you still have these? If so, do they happen to have a 780-1228 power supply in them? I need one of those power supplies

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfd335
Top Bottom