This kid just wont stop impersonating

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
67489753.jpg

Nice gear for a whack job... Radio leaves something to be desired tho.. :p

He has also impersonated a physician assistant-how the hell did the hospital mess up on checking his credentials with the professional board?

Also, anyone else feel this guy has watched this movie once too often?

catch_me_if_you_can_ver2.jpg

CACBAND

Nov 11, 2010
Bering Sea
unlisted, He has batteries that look like they belong to nicer radio

Also were did this KID get a handgun and Taser? Would be interesting to see if it was a X26E or C model

I'mabeast

Apr 5, 2011
Massillon, Ohio
CACBAND said:
unlisted, He has batteries that look like they belong to nicer radio

Also were did this KID get a handgun and Taser? Would be interesting to see if it was a X26E or C model

All you gotta do is get trained for taser, and the taser internationals will sell you a taser X26 C model (which is over $800). Also I don't know about their but here in Ohio you can buy a gun at age 18, as long as you have proper ID (driver's license & no felony's, or on probation), so my guest is he did something like that. I wonder if bought the light's from someone on here or where he got them?

CACBAND

Nov 11, 2010
Bering Sea
I said:
All you gotta do is get trained for taser' date=' and the taser internationals will sell you a taser X26 C model (which is over $800). Also I don't know about their but here in Ohio you can buy a gun at age 18, as long as you have proper ID (driver's license & no felony's, or on probation), so my guest is he did something like that. I wonder if bought the light's from someone on here or where he got them?[/quote']

You can buy a X26C without training, I'm just wondering were he got the money for his posing (he clearly had more than enough extra cash for an 18 yr/old). A handgun has to 21 unless it's a private party sale, no FFL can sale under handgund to persons under 21.

Flashguy

Jan 4, 2011
United States, Florida
The Motorola MTS-2000 800mHz is the correct radio for this area. We're now seeing some departments using the XTS-5000 and the new APX models are starting to appear.

He was employed with the hospital as some non medically trained position. He altered his real badge and began pretending to be a PA.

I definitely think he'll try to be a pilot or a lawyer next! :bonk:

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
How the hell did this kid get all this shit?!?! I'd be willing to bet half that shit was stolen out of someone's patrol car.

CACBAND

Nov 11, 2010
Bering Sea
spike91 said:
Question, is he facing weapons charges on that handgun? Or is it some BB gun replica he was sporting?

The mags sure look like they bullets and one story said he had hallow points. If he got the gun FTF, it's likely legal for him to have it.

RL1

May 20, 2010
Ga
CACBAND said:
I'm just wondering were he got the money for his posing (he clearly had more than enough extra cash for an 18 yr/old).

Ummm, he's a PA, remember ;)

opskmallory

Jun 14, 2010
Utah
Old thread, I know, but I just read the article and saw the last comment made by his attorney:

"It is important that we all respect the constitutional principles of the presumption of innocence and due process," Longwell told the Orlando Sentinel in an email.

Translation - "Why should my client man-up and take responsibility for his reckless actions, when ,instead, we can just have a JURY trial and bog down the system more than it already so so that I can pull a nice paycheck?"

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.