foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
Perfect addition, fills it out nicely.

Reactions: got_yogurt

got_yogurt

May 21, 2010
BC, Canada
Looks good, just get rid of those MR11s now  ;)
It's on the list... once I find some reasonably priced LR-11s

Ex-MoHP bar?
Nah just an old used SL... the frame is actually a 2009 SW that I dropped the SL parts into, and I put the wecan parts into a 49" bar. I'll show that bar off soon, just have one thing to add to it.

Did you get that Idea from the CHP Liberty's? :popo:   I did  :haha:
Someone else on the board did this about a year ago, I can't remember who... I've been meaning to try it since then.

Reactions: HPD84

randys14

Jul 20, 2011
Cairo, IL
Does Mo-HP have their own pattern or is it just a standard pattern? Cause our cars all flash the same exact patterns like yours does

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.