TN meet & greet tour 2014

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Ok so lets actulay have one this year,, since no one could do it last year or the year before or the year before....

Start the planning early.

lets start by picking a month

activities that want to be done...

Got a lot of new members last year... maybe new assests to view.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Johnson city?

Dozzer295

Jun 23, 2012
Middle Tennessee, US
No I live in the Jackson/Putnam county area. It only takes me about an hour and half to get to Nashville on I40 but it takes me about two hours give or take a few to get to Knoxville. I'm kind of in the middle between the two

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
As a matter of fact I signed up for it last night. be my first time going to a region meeting. I never knew about them when I was on Coffee Co. and got on with bedford last year.

need to pick up some TARS patches and an ID while im there.

fleetcomm

Sep 2, 2011
south of nowhere
Another member and I live in the area of Johnson city.

Knight347

Oct 25, 2012
Murfreesboro TN
Wonder if it materializes this year lol.....was waiting to hear something on last years but nada.....Jason Sanders and Jason Taylor both know how to get in touch with me away from here so if you let them know I'll know.

btw 857 was/is my ID at LaVergne Rescue.

Dozzer295

Jun 23, 2012
Middle Tennessee, US
Jarred, I try and go to every one that I can. Too bad you missed the June of last years regional meeting as my county hosted it. It was pretty nice for a smaller county, we had Erlanger Life Force and Air Evac Life Team helicopters come over. If my memory serves me correct I believe that the TARS ID cards will run you about $5. Maybe we will be able to find each other at the meeting. As long as work doesn't post mandatory overtime for me that weekend myself and a few other members from Jackson County will be there. If you want you can drop by our rescue squad Facebook page.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
i could say it'll be easy to find me ill be wearing a shirt that says rescue on it .... :D

If memory serves me right I believe tnems7 is on Davidson county's squad... maybe we can find some time to maybe plan a meet and greet while we're there....

I need a Tars ID as well as some patches. we have a "class a" shirt that is a white uniform shirt but no one has spare patches.

looking forward to going next Saturday. we are planning on being there before 4pm even though we have nobody on the honor guard :confused:

Dozzer295

Jun 23, 2012
Middle Tennessee, US
I know the group that I am going with plans on going to the dragging ops class that is being held at 13:00. The TARS t-shirts usually run about $15, and I believe the patches usually run anywhere in the neighborhood of $5-15 depending on which ones you want. the regional meetings is where I was able to pick up my extrication tech patches and my EMT patches that I have on my "Class A" shirts as well. I look forward to possibly meeting up with you and tnems7 there.

Jordan_TCFD

May 22, 2010
Chattanooga,TN, Bryant,
I should be good for just about any time. No babies on the way expected this time. May or may not be driving my Expedition. I would love to see the THP garage, but beyond that I'm game for anything. Preferably something free or cheap, but with enough time/planning that shouldn't even be a problem for me.

I'm good with Knoxville or Nashville area. Would prefer the Nashville area though.

Jordan,TCFD

tnems7

May 21, 2010
USA Nashville Tennessee
I may not make the Pulaski meeting but I will be speaking at the annual EMS workshop in October. I am the chaplain with the Davidson County Rescue Squad.

If we can get some idea of a date (suggest a Friday), I will help check out possible sites. THP is a possibility, and/or the Metro Nashville Radio shop, TEMA, or Vanderbilt Lifeflight skyport and the Regional medical communications center might be interesting for our elightbars members?

Dozzer295

Jun 23, 2012
Middle Tennessee, US
Well it seems that life has changed my plans on staying local and trying to put myself through paramedic training. I have been offered a job as an over the road truck driver. The possibility to make around $1,000 a week was too good to pass up, so I think that this regional meeting might be my last for a while. I plan on being as active as possible when I am on home time however I don't know how active that will be. I still hope to try and maintain my EMT license though.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
tnems7 said:
I may not make the Pulaski meeting but I will be speaking at the annual EMS workshop in October. I am the chaplain with the Davidson County Rescue Squad.

I also here you'll b speaking at the next TARS regional meeting in pigeon forge in June...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
yeah. we'll try for one next year too late this year.

ive got a new job that ive already earned vacations so I can be good for any Friday or Saturday next year.

or we could all meet up at the Huntsville Hamfest lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.