Wanted Tomar 930 n parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2019
aberdeen south dakota
Hello everyone I just recently recieved a tomar 930N strobe unit and was looking for a drivers side end cap mine was damaged during shipping (mounting bolt holes broke on the back side of housing) and I am also looking for some red strobe heads also. ( 4 heads 2 front 2rear, 1 red corner strobe and 1 clear/red side halogen/strobe combo.) Has center mounted TD, and alley lights.Unit is all blue currently. Let me know what you all have thanks

safetyco1

Feb 19, 2011
Florida
i have some ( I think ) in the warehouse. I know I have the end cap I'm not sure what I have in the bulb world. I will check tomorrow and let you know.

Mike

safetyco1

Feb 19, 2011
Florida
do you still need these?

I have 2 Black end caps 1 has a small crack on the inside that can be repaired and not visiable.

Black ones were made for several state LE agencies in florida.

I have 1 grey

4 red strobes bulbs
2 clear 34 strobe bulbs
2 red 34 red strobe tubes ( does not have WP connectors but can modify

I need to know what your budget might be for parts and shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.