Tomar Blade 49'' R/W/A

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
This is a used tomar blade. I got 3 bars on a trade and made this out of the parts from all 3. It was red and blue but I wanted all red. Was going to use it on my truck but I want a whelen freedom now.

All red front with clear center and dual led takedowns, red ends with dual led alleys and all red rear except for 1 amber in the center. Short cable but ill give you another one if needed.

I have lots of extra led mods and 1 extra mother board. Clean 7out of 10 lenses. Only thing is its heavy, so shipping would be a lot but I've shipped them before.

$200 obo

Attachments

• rsz_2009-12-31_230000-74.jpg
    rsz_2009-12-31_230000-74.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 70

Medic460

Jul 20, 2010
Kansas
This is a used tomar blade. I got 3 bars on a trade and made this out of the parts from all 3. It was red and blue but I wanted all red. Was going to use it on my truck but I want a whelen freedom now.

All red front with clear center and dual led takedowns, red ends with dual led alleys and all red rear except for 1 amber in the center. Short cable but ill give you another one if needed.

I have lots of extra led mods and 1 extra mother board. Clean 7out of 10 lenses. Only thing is its heavy, so shipping would be a lot but I've shipped them before.

$200 obo
Do you have any Blue LED left? Well enough to make red and blue bar?

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
I have one parts bar that's half blue, just needs 7 more blues but then you will need the ends. I have 4 end sections but you will need to remove the red pods to swp for blue. The parts bar down not have the mother boards. If you want the working bar ill toss in the blue mods and ends for free for you to swap. Just pay the shipping. ill send the parts in a smaller box to keep the weight down. Its an older bar so its kinda loud when on but you wont hear it inside the vehicle.

I have 17 blue, 2 white, 2 amber and 7 red for the front and rear. I've got 4 sets of takedowns 2 each. 3 full sets of end sections red and blue and 3 extra blue end pods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.