Wanted toughbook

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtfirebug

Jun 26, 2012
Monmouth County NJ
hey yall looking for a toughbook that has at least windows 7 in it and has a wireless card installed. computer does not have to be touchscreen. looking to use it for both programming radios as well as a work computer in an autoshop

Toughbooksrus

Jan 11, 2017
Anaheim, CA
Hello my name is Ben, I provide municipalities around the U.S with Panasonic Toughbooks, Tablets and accessories. I would be more than happy to help narrow down your selection. Based off the information you've provided, I would highly recommend a semi-rugged CF-52 or CF-53. There's a large variety of configurations and I would like to find the model that will best suit your needs while meeting your budget. I would like to answer any questions you may have and or provide a no obligation quote. What is the best contact number to reach you to discuss further details? We look forward to your response.

Name: Ben
Phone: work- 800-299-5189 or cell- 323-836-9700
Email: stina@toughbooksrus.com

FireMedic19

May 8, 2012
Vermilion, Ohio
I have a CF-19 MK6 for sale as well, touchscreen with wireless. Brand new condition with charger and new battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.