Toyota Tundra HLF Question

Towerboss

Jun 9, 2010
Spring, TX
I've searched via Google and can't find anything that would tell me if the Toyota Tundras are positive-side switched or negative-side switched.

Anyone know?

TB :cool:

GoatMan165

Jul 27, 2010
Southeastern US
What year is your truck? That will probably matter. If you get your info, please post up your install - I'd like to have one of these eventually (I've got an 08 Tundra), and I have no idea how to go about installing any of this stuff. That's why I'm mainly a lurker 'round here.

Towerboss

Jun 9, 2010
Spring, TX
I have a 07 Tundra, I don't have anything installed yet. I have bought a Legend LED Lightbar R/B and a Carson Siren + speaker. I'll be having a friend install after the new year. I'll post pics when I'm done. I have plans to add a HLF or vertex in the 4 corner lights.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Towerboss said:
I have a 07 Tundra, I don't have anything installed yet. I have bought a Legend LED Lightbar R/B and a Carson Siren + speaker. I'll be having a friend install after the new year. I'll post pics when I'm done. I have plans to add a HLF or vertex in the 4 corner lights.

friendly FYI...it'll be a pain in the butt to get through the sealed toyota housings when installing LAWs/HAWs on a toyota.

But, i'm def looking forward to seeing the legend on it ;)

Towerboss

Jun 9, 2010
Spring, TX
pdk9 said:
friendly FYI...it'll be a pain in the butt to get through the sealed toyota housings when installing LAWs/HAWs on a toyota.
But, i'm def looking forward to seeing the legend on it ;)

It's installed check it out under the "Your Installs" section.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.