Trade Shows

nutsy

Apr 1, 2014
Grand Rapids, MI
Was looking into some trade shows for 2015...anyone have any thoughts about which ones are the "premier" ones to go to? I've heard a lot of chatter about CopsWest, IACP, Police Fleet Expo, and Firehouse.  Am I missing any big ones? Which of those I mentioned are worthwhile?

Appreciate any help. Thanks

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Depends on the markets interested in. IACP is huge... I was really wanting to do something with it this year myself but couldnt put it together.  

The Florida Tow Show is apparently one of the larger ones, but I'm sure there are others around the country for that market. 

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Thanks! I might be going to the Tow Show as well.
Just a heads up, i spent a year and a half on a waiting list for the tow show. Got in and had a horrible spot so don't waste time. 

I started the process for IACP this year because its in Orlando next week.  I wasn't able to do it for budgetary reasons (But I will be attending to walk around). I watched how fast the booths filled up. The better spots fill up quicker.   

nutsy

Apr 1, 2014
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks for the tip. Tried to get into IACP last minute but no luck (not as exhibitor but as guest). Will definitely try to get in for next year (in Chicago i think?).

Seems like you need to go to the show to sign up for the good spots. Thanks again.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
We were told they are allowing people to register on site.  I'm paying for my employees, but I get in free being LEO (which you do have to register for in advance). 

Certainly need to base things on what you plan to have. A 10x10 isn't much at all.   Our tow show tint was packed out. I might upgrade to a larger booth this year and try to get a vehicle in the display. 

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.