TRADE: Whelen Inner Edge LED cards! White for Blue or Amber, or Blue for white

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I have the tir3/lin3 InnerEdge. Need to trade some LED cards.

What I currently have is all blue, with the exception of 2 white. I'd like to make it either all blue, or half white/half blue. I'd also really consider making it all amber, or half white/half amber.

I'd like to either trade 2 of my white for 2 of your blue, or 2 of my blue for 2 of your white.

I'd also trade for amber if anyone has enough to do my whole bar either all amber or white/amber.

Let me know what you got. Thanks, John

Last edited by a moderator:

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
BUMP! Listing updated and amber trade option added. Let's hear what you got! Willing to add a little cash if I can get what I want outta the deal. PM me!

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
I do have a brand new set of optics in both lin and tir I could sell you. Also I'm able to change those modules if your interested.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
you looking for the inner pods on a liberty ?? if so i have 5 blue 
No, I'm looking for Inner Edge (interior lightbar) parts. Thanks though.

I know I had the optics your looking for, if I can locate them u can have them.
Great, thanks! Let me know if you find them, and how much you want for shipping. I appreciate it. 

I do have a brand new set of optics in both lin and tir I could sell you. Also I'm able to change those modules if your interested.
Thanks. I'm going to hold off til I see if ^ finds them. If not, PM me with what you're asking for a set.

As far as the colors, I'd rather just trade for now. I'll let you know if I change my mind later on.

STOP

Apr 15, 2012
Indiana
Let Wilson change them for you. You can have any color you want. He changes all mine for me if I need it done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wilsonbr90

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I'm going to lock this thread for now. Having nothing but problems with the truck this is in (F-150 with only 80k miles well-maintained). Pending possible trade-in/new truck (non-Ford!!). Will probably take a month or more to decide what to do. If anything changes I will reopen or repost.

Reactions: wilsonbr90

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Truck has been running okay lately, so I didn't sell/trade it. I'm still looking to trade LED cards with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.