For Sale TRADE Whelen Legacy 54" GS2RRRR

Status
Not open for further replies.

03ultra

Sep 3, 2019
Upstate, SC
03ultra submitted a new listing:

Whelen Legacy 54" GS2RRRR - Legacy all Red

I have a Whelen Leagacy GS2RRRR. I am the first to hook this up. I removed the coating on the tips of the wires to check to make sure it works. Yes it works as it should. Had to buy a We Can controller which can go with it. It is all red except for the take down lights. I would rather trade for an amber bar of equal quality. This light still has the sticky wrap on it. Let me know what you have to trade. Must be led. Have a video I can possibly send. Ignore the price. Had to put something...

Read more about this listing...

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
I have a Whelen liberty 1st gen full duo , it’s Red and Blue and then it can go full amber except for ally’s and TDs plenty of cable it’s the LC version not WeCan Pm if your interested

Reactions: 03ultra

Loden181

Aug 6, 2013
Colorado
Won’t let me upload a video but I’ll ger some better pics when I get home. As far as price I really don’t have any idea , I was told by Whelen rep that it was either a demo build or custom build , but it was definitely done factory , I have seen Libertys with duo just not all of it . If you have idea I’m open , or even just a trade for a legacy

Last edited:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Won’t let me upload a video but I’ll ger some better pics when I get home. As far as price I really don’t have any idea , I was told by Whelen rep that it was either a demo build or custom build , but it was definitely done factory , I have seen Libertys with duo just not all of it . If you have idea I’m open , or even just a trade for a legacy
For videos, it's better to upload to YouTube or Photobucket then link it here

Reactions: Tony P

Fire2012

Jan 2, 2020
NC
I’m interested in your light bar! Don’t have anything to trade but cash so what kinda money on this light bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.