For Sale Trade Whelen Lin18 Blue for Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Have a working pair of blue lin18 extended Freedom corners, looking to trade or partial trade for a working pair of lin18 red. I understand red is a lot more desirable so would like to use my blue pair towards a red pair. All diodes work. Good condition. Will be out of town for a few days. Can get mfg date as needed when I return.

wilsonbr90

Sep 30, 2013
Corning, New York
Are you aware that I'm able to change the leds in yours to be whatever color you'd like. PM me if your interested.

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Yes, actually you were on my list to check about this very soon. What is the price per head? Let me know what the process is for sending to you and I will get them out as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.