For Sale TRADE: Whelen Single Avenger & Spitfire Ion Dash Lights R/B - Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Selecting TRADE doesn't seem to be an option... Anyway, if you just want to BUY them, make an offer but I'd prefer a trade. Read on.

I have a Whelen Single Avenger and Spitfire Ion dash lights available. They are red/blue. These things are basically new out of the box, it doesn't look like they were ever used and one unit still has the protective film on part of it. I have tested both of them and they work perfectly.

Include suction cup mounts, full length wiring harness with cigarette lighter plug on the end with power and pattern select. Completely unmolested.

I can't use blue. I'd like to trade these for something red/red (preferably), red/white or red/amber. Trying to stick with Whelen equipment where ever possible. Grill lights with mounts would be cool!

Drop me a PM. Thanks!

IMG_5931.JPGIMG_5932.JPGIMG_5933.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.