Traded a Siracom for a Twinsonic Shortie 12SX

Uman18

Jun 2, 2010
Port Hueneme, CA
I guy I've sold stuff over the last year wanted a Siracom from me, so I went down to the San Fernando Valley this morning and came back with a

Twinsonic 12SX. He got it last week but he said it was to short for his car he was restoring so asked if i wanted it in trade.

I believe this is the bar that was on craigslist a few weeks ago, as it has the same mounts. He kept the good red dome, the other was trashed. Runs good and needs a good cleaning, missing a few screws.

I don't appreciate TwinsSonics as much as others so I wont keep it too long.

DSC00189.JPG

DSC00190.JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.