Trailblazer off-road lightbar

philyumpshus

Established Member
Hi fellas, I have the opportunity to purchase a very nice 58 inch Trailblazer off-road lightbar. It is in great shape and even has a protective fabric shroud for the domes. I think I can get it for $200 or maybe a little less. What do you guys think on the price?

Here are some pictures.
613F9228-113A-4F01-A082-99DCAF4CAA9C.jpeg A3B9C75D-8CD8-4CDE-B987-DF0102F24BE9.jpeg

CrownVic97

Veteran Member
If you grab that for $200, that's one good deal for all those items together.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
As the only other member (that I know of) to have two (48" and a mini) that is a good deal. Uncommon size, good condition endcaps and the cover is the icing on the cake. Try to talk them down, but I also wouldn't walk away if they stick to $200.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
That is also a new variant of endcap label that I have not seen. It appears to be a label vs a metal plate which would suggest it is a newer version

OP
OP
philyumpshus

philyumpshus

Established Member
Ok I’ll try! What do you think it’s worth? I thought about putting it on my 1997 F-250 but I’m not sure the alternator can handle it.

OP
OP
philyumpshus

philyumpshus

Established Member
Meh, I don’t think it’s worth the two hour drive. It’s located near Phoenix, Arizona. If anyone is interested I can send them the contact info. They’re asking $250 but I think they’ll come down to $200 or even less.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
I think you should do it. Shipping will be a killer on it not only cost wise but they'll probably under pack it, crushing the endcaps

Station 3

Forum Guru
Our County Barn where we fix our patrol cars has a brand new one in the cardboard box in storage. The cardboard box is falling apart due to the old age thing looks awesome. Sadly I guess it never got installed on anything and was left to rot in storage.

tsquale

Site Minion
Platinum Supporter
Our County Barn where we fix our patrol cars has a brand new one in the cardboard box in storage. The cardboard box is falling apart due to the old age thing looks awesome. Sadly I guess it never got installed on anything and was left to rot in storage.
If they need somewhere to send it, I'll give you my address haha

Shelton

Registered Member
Meh, I don’t think it’s worth the two hour drive. It’s located near Phoenix, Arizona. If anyone is interested I can send them the contact info. They’re asking $250 but I think they’ll come down to $200 or even less.
Ok I’ll try! What do you think it’s worth? I thought about putting it on my 1997 F-250 but I’m not sure the alternator can handle it.
honestly it would draw too much for it you would need to put one a lager custom alternator or put a second one in

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
decadecars
Top Bottom