Trailblazer off-road lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Hi fellas, I have the opportunity to purchase a very nice 58 inch Trailblazer off-road lightbar. It is in great shape and even has a protective fabric shroud for the domes. I think I can get it for $200 or maybe a little less. What do you guys think on the price?

Here are some pictures.
613F9228-113A-4F01-A082-99DCAF4CAA9C.jpeg A3B9C75D-8CD8-4CDE-B987-DF0102F24BE9.jpeg

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
If you grab that for $200, that's one good deal for all those items together.

Reactions: kitn1mcc

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
As the only other member (that I know of) to have two (48" and a mini) that is a good deal. Uncommon size, good condition endcaps and the cover is the icing on the cake. Try to talk them down, but I also wouldn't walk away if they stick to $200.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
That is also a new variant of endcap label that I have not seen. It appears to be a label vs a metal plate which would suggest it is a newer version

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Ok I’ll try! What do you think it’s worth? I thought about putting it on my 1997 F-250 but I’m not sure the alternator can handle it.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Meh, I don’t think it’s worth the two hour drive. It’s located near Phoenix, Arizona. If anyone is interested I can send them the contact info. They’re asking $250 but I think they’ll come down to $200 or even less.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I think you should do it. Shipping will be a killer on it not only cost wise but they'll probably under pack it, crushing the endcaps

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Our County Barn where we fix our patrol cars has a brand new one in the cardboard box in storage. The cardboard box is falling apart due to the old age thing looks awesome. Sadly I guess it never got installed on anything and was left to rot in storage.

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Our County Barn where we fix our patrol cars has a brand new one in the cardboard box in storage. The cardboard box is falling apart due to the old age thing looks awesome. Sadly I guess it never got installed on anything and was left to rot in storage.

If they need somewhere to send it, I'll give you my address haha

Reactions: Station 3

Shelton

Jun 8, 2016
Mesa az
Meh, I don’t think it’s worth the two hour drive. It’s located near Phoenix, Arizona. If anyone is interested I can send them the contact info. They’re asking $250 but I think they’ll come down to $200 or even less.
Ok I’ll try! What do you think it’s worth? I thought about putting it on my 1997 F-250 but I’m not sure the alternator can handle it.
honestly it would draw too much for it you would need to put one a lager custom alternator or put a second one in

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
I cant recall if mine is a 36 or a 48... but I would be inclined to sell it. PM me if youd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.