Wanted Trailblazer

robertframirez

Dec 6, 2021
Hello all,
I am looking for a New Technology Trailblazer lightbar. I cant remember the model number (there are 4 I believe) but I would like a larger one for a full size truck. PLEASE let me know what you have. This forum seems to be the best place to find someone who has one....or even knows what they are! I found 2 pics One has 10 forward lights and 1 has 8. AGAIN...let me know if you have one for sale or know where one is!
TIA...
Robert R.
Maricopa, Az.
robertframirez@gmail.com

Attachments

• 8 forward.jpeg
    8 forward.jpeg
    64.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 10 forward.jpeg
    10 forward.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 23
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I located a mini a year or so back, I can keep my eyes open. I did recently come across a NOS full size Night Hawk made by the same company, if that peaks your interest.

Reactions: robertframirez

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.