Troy console F150

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
I’m looking at getting a ‘18 F150 and was wondering if anyone had some photos of consoles installed.

Right I have a Tory cc-mc-1216 and hoping I can move it over and how it would line up with the dash

I see they have two floor plates to pick from, I guess this is base on the F150 trim?

I think the easiest route would be get a trim with the center seat and remove it.

E714C6A6-A9DC-4DC6-B86B-D8DE1F6AAF9E.png

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
Have you thought about getting a second console so you can add another radio or 4? It'd look even more legit then

I believe all of the F150's with a factory center console had console shifters too, so if I'm correct you'd have to get a truck with a split bench so you have the column shifter.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
@John Smith you can never have 2 many radios.. but one of those is a scanner LOL ive got the same amount 2m/440 / public safety in one radio, 220mhz HAM and scanner

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.