Truck Vault brand vault for Ford Explorer or small/midsize suv - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

roaddawg7

Apr 7, 2013
Linden, VA
Truck Vault brand vault for Ford Explorer or small/midsize suv

Org truck vault, I got it from a local sheriffs office at auction. Using it in my truck was the idea but its not going to work for me. I paid more for it than listed but I removed the side wings so ill deal with selling it for less. Comes with dividers, 2 keys, combo locks on each drawer and org owners manual and allen key to change combination. Willing to meet up or ship but that's going to be a lot. I also have 2 long "L" brackets to mount it, but they are from Lowes, not factory.

Size W-45 / L-401/4 / H-8

**cone's don't come with it**

List Date: 10/24/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Truck Vault brand vault for Ford Explorer or small/midsize suv
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_4c1cd64b_6329_45f1_a9ee_4c10283d026c.jpg
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_39d154ec_dbc7_4b48_be6f_c55d45838bf5.jpg
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_c289e2fd_f795_4934_a26c_ad7058e67e2c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yaknamedjak

Nov 27, 2016
Henrico, VA
No from a private dealer. If the vault is still available could you let me know the length? Or actually overall dimensions? There's a fence/barrier and Havis trunk box in between the second row and the trunk area. Need to make sure it fits or that I could at least get it in there to drive it home until I get the barrier out. Do the drawers still slide well?

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.