True Arjent ????

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I started this in the for sale form, but I have a line on the tops....But looking at this bar ( that was in a pile of Vistas I got) I am trying to find out if it is a true Arjent.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4787

Input anyone???

The pix are in the last post.

cajunblitz

May 20, 2010
Saint Martin Parish LA
jdh said:
I started this in the for sale form, but I have a line on the tops....But looking at this bar ( that was in a pile of Vistas I got) I am trying to find out if it is a true Arjent.

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=4787

Input anyone???

The pix are in the last post.
It's a TRUE Arjent. The original Arjent with CUDA LED modules in it. I went back to some resource material from 2003 and found a photo of the bar. When they came out with SOLARIS Technology, (reflectors) they upgraded that to the Arjent SL, then when they came out with ROC (Reliable Onboard Circuitry, everything on one PC board instead of individual modules), they upgraded that to the Arjent S2. My domes will fit and look great!

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
Agreed with CB. The county here had these on their squads when they first switched from MX7000 to LED. They're OK for LED bars, nothing sectacular though.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.