Tsquale's Parts for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I am really focusing on certain areas for my collection and these items are no longer going to be a part of the collection. Feel free to propose trades for unique vintage pieces, but I am looking for outright sales. I accept PayPal and USPS money orders. Prices include shipping to the USA. Other areas please PM for a quote. If you want to make me an offer, please PM me. Thanks!

2- Federal Signal Vector / Vision / Viewpoint domes: both are used and blue. One is a solid 8.5 to 9 out of 10 with great clarity and minimal marks. The other is about a 6 with some hazing that should buff out. NO Cracks in either of them. $22 shipped for the nicer one, $17 shipped for the other.
vec1.jpg
vec2.jpg

2- Federal Signal model 14 / 100 /11 / Twin Beacon Ray domes: both are used and amber. One has a frosted top, the other does not. Good clarity with some scratches. NO cracks. Lots of life left in them. $30 shipped, each.
md14.jpg
mod14.jpg

2- Code 3 Dashlaser black out filters: good used condition. $20 shipped, each.
blkhlf.jpg

1- Code 3 Dashlaser clear dome: good used condition, some scratches. $25 shipped.
dlasd.jpg

2- Whelen Edge endcaps: one red w/alley, one clear, both in good used condition and will come with seal (only one is pictured). $20 shipped, each. $35 for both.
edge1.jpg

2- Whelen Edge inner filters: one red, one blue, both in good used condition. These go in on the end strobes when using clear endcaps. $20 shipped for both.
edge.jpg

1- Whelen Liberty Lens kit: all clear, set for a full 48" bar, good used condition with some scratches and yellowing but NO cracks. Comes with spacers and hardware as seen. $75 shipped.
libcap.jpg
liblen.jpg
liblens.jpg

1- Whelen Liberty harness: partial harness piece with plugs. Great condition. $15 shipped.
harn.jpg

2- Whelen LIN4 dash brackets: One is new in packaging, the other is used. $20 shipped new, $15 shipped for used.
ln4.jpg
lin42.jpg

1- KD Dome and retaining ring: used condition with scratches and hazing but NO cracks. Came off of an 888 (I think). $30 shipped.
kddome.jpg

1- Signal Stat retaining band: good condition, unknown what it will fit. $12 shipped.
sigstat.jpg

2- Code 3 XL Mirrors: used, good condition. $25 shipped.
mir.jpg

1- Johnson Microphone: used working condition. $25 shipped.
mic.jpg

1- Unknown brand cigarette plug: Has both on/off and pattern switch. New in package. SOLD
1- SVP Mirror assembly: NOS without packaging. Great for your Hotshot II, Cadet Responder, Pancake light, etc. SOLD

1- Code 3 Dashlaser bracket: New in package. SOLD.

1- Whelen LR11: great, used condition with plug and bracket. Date of 08/13. SOLD.

2- Federal Signal Hawk bar lower level lenses: both are red and used, minor scracthes. SOLD.

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
Pm sent on mirror and switch

Last edited by a moderator:
May 23, 2013
nc
the mirrors for inside rotators or outside? i need some for both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.