Tulsa Fire, Engine 17 (cool flash pattern!)

LRGJr72

May 29, 2010
Detroit, Michigan
I'm surprised to have not seen a flash pattern like this before. Maybe it's only possible on a bar that wide. I dislike the blending of colors on the bar and on the individual light-heads. Love red/blue. Just not the intermingling of the two colors so close together.

Da-Sarge

Feb 27, 2020
Canada
Its a pretty common patturn for whelens low current bars my 49" and 54" liberty bars do it in the back (front wont because takedowns lol) its not as pronounced as that monster length freedom but it still does it I like the low current patturn wecan bars can do it too wish it was more configurable to time the heads though lol

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
See that's why I change what's attached to where, I do eye catching pattern setups even if I have to change what heads flashing, the front is opposite the backs so you can see it not this silly one whole side flashes or strobes at the same time, and the colors need to oppose each other say you have a red/blue bar with flashing takedowns and rears, not knowing what color is where it would be drivers front corner a far right forward light and the left takedown and then opposite side the same while the backs are passenger side corner driver's side rear and center right flasher this way left and right sides are looking like front to back but it's almost a full rotating around the bar pattern if you watch it going clockwise. Effective down here I've gotten compliments from officers.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I don't see a flash pattern. It appears everything was just set to a pattern and not synchronized. So as I hold this vehicle does not have a pattern per se.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.