Twinsonic 12F Lenny Scored

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
just got a new to me 12F twin, junk yard score my only problem (if you want to call it that) its to clean ..... nothing needed other then 2 bulbs. it was like getting art buy and hang up. I come to find i enjoy the rehab curse words and all.. on a side note set up as all clear, flashers and rotators under clear domes... i was told it came off a pd service trucko_O blinding to say the least. video on the tube.
20160630_221339.jpg 20160630_221354.jpg 20160630_221324.jpg

Last edited:

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
just got a new to me 12F twin, junk yard score my only problem (if you want to call it that) its to clean ..... nothing needed other then 2 bulbs. it was like getting art buy and hang up. I come to find i enjoy the rehab curse words and all.. on a side note set up as all clear, flashers and rotators under clear domes... i was told it came off a pd service trucko_O blinding to say the least.

Wow! That is a super score!!

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
i have to say the purest part of me says dont touch, its not my favorite configuration followed by the x mirror but i have to have alteast one of each untouched.

Jul 14, 2014
NV
That 12F is a nice score. It looks like it doesn't need a lot of work.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
hijacking of the thread was my bad, i thought it was for showing off recent purchases. not a personal collection 100% my fault.

Reactions: CamaroGuy

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
video link added.. as for colors im thinking a/a and using the c/c that it came with on a cass mirror bar making that r/a.

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
working on cleaning up the other twin R/B with par 36 flashers, once i put it next to the F it made it look even worse they will sit next to each other on the racks.. dam you lightbar ocd..:D

lenny77

Aug 12, 2014
n.y
just had an idea.. lapd 12F. driver-red rot with amber flasher/pass- blue rot with blue or amber flasher. thoughs comments ?? and yes there's room for a steady red par 36 in front of driver side mirror assembly, if we go the full Monty

Reactions: 801

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.