Twinsonic (12X) w/ Clear Lenses - $50

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA

Blue Light Bar - $50 (Holland Patent NY).

Mirrors have been moved, so not in X pattern now. Blue bulbs.

I would pick it up if it was closer to me, and if I was looking to get divorced.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
The motor doesn't look like any TwinSonic motor I have ever seen.

jujQ9sH.png

Edit: Apparently this is just the first time I have seen a Series 2 motor!

Last edited:
Reactions: OliverD

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I'll throw out there that I'll pay gas, shipping and finders fee if anyone near this wants to grab it for me. If not, no big deal.

StEaLtH2

Mar 3, 2011
New England
It’s a four hour ride for me as well. I’m afraid to know what my fuel cost would be some day I hope a score like this comes up in my area of operation

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Thanks guys, I'm sure it will get or has been snatched up. It isn't really my area of collection anyway.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
And I was just near Utica last week thanks to my job..

Fortunately back in PA.. Whoever gets this nice grab.

Tristar

May 24, 2010
MA
I have no idea...it wasn't mine. I just posted the CL ad. It goes back to April, so I'm guessing it's long gone.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.