Twinsonic/Aerotwinsonic mod capability

CHIEFOPS

Jan 24, 2011
NYC
Can anyone advise if either bar has the interior clearance to convert the rotators from 2 bulb to 4 bulb, and if so has anyone ever seen one?
Or, has anyone ever seen a lookalike/knockoff configured that way?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I remember seeing this type of conversion a year or so back. I believe this was posted to elb.
Let me see if I can dig for it.

found it

Jun 18, 2013
PA
would it be feasable to replace the 2 lamp assemblies with a 4 lamp assembly like from a 184?

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
would it be feasable to replace the 2 lamp assemblies with a 4 lamp assembly like from a 184?

Yes on an Aero. Not sure on a Twin. I'd planned to do it, and got the parts, but have cooled to the idea of not stock/modded bars in my collection (mostly due to deciding to have a smaller collection that originally planned). Should be cool
though.

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
2 - 4 bulb rotators, and a motor will draw about 25 to 26 amps. Any flasher added will bring that up as well. So keep that in mind when determining your power supply.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.