For Sale: Modern Twinsonic CTS Dome - Fair Condition

CTS Dome For Sale

$325 Shipped including insurance

Fair condition dome. Needs cleaning and polishing. There are obvious scuffs and scrapes in the dome including some cracks which are pictured. I believe there is some crazing as well. Some of the cracks would be hidden by the speaker cover. There are cracks in the amber section as well as a small crack in the main dome to the right of the amber cutout.

It is in the exact same condition as when I received it years ago, I just have no use for it anymore. I believe it would clean up alright.

The dome is located in northeast Central Illinois. I will probably meet near the border of any of the states bordering Illinois and drop off at a public location. If picked up/dropped off within reasonable distance of the Livingston County, Illinois area, I will knock off $25-50 from the shipped price. I will accept PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle.

I prefer pick-up as I don't trust there being no damage occurring during shipping, no matter how well it is packed. That is why Insurance will be added for shipping.

I will consider International Shipping, but the total cost shipped will increase.

IMG_3905.JPG IMG_3906.JPG IMG_3913.JPG IMG_3912.JPG IMG_3908.JPG IMG_3910.JPG IMG_3911.JPG IMG_3907.JPG IMG_3914.JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mllcolts