For Sale Twinsonic Model 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
FOR SALE: Twinsonic model 12 light bar. All red lenses. Speaker has been removed to save weight. Has series 3 round style motor and full rotator assemblies. Comes with correct mounting feet. Lenses have scratches and scuffs from use on a vehicle, but there are no cracks. There are no holes in the speaker cover either. Has a short wiring harness, but could easily be replaced with a longer one. Comes with correct Model 12 end plates. Runs well, but is noisy unless you use a car battery to power it. $175.00 PayPal or cash only.

*I will NOT pack and ship this bar under any circumstances.* However, I will drop it off at my local UPS store and the buyer can make his own shipping arrangements after payment. Or local pickup is always available. Please PM me if you are interested.

PTDC0457.JPGPTDC0458.JPGPTDC0459.JPGPTDC0460.JPGPTDC0461.JPGPTDC0462.JPGPTDC0463.JPG

Reactions: Stampeed Valkyrie

shibby1952

May 8, 2013
Iowa
Price Drop- $150.00

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Very nice bar.. $150 is a great price.. too bad I don't live near Iowa..

Reactions: 10-75_Da_Box
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.