twinsonic question

smitty711

May 23, 2010
California
Anyone know if Federal did any with a steday burn light on both sides of the bar and two rear flasher? If so anyone have pictures?

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Nope. There would be no where to put the motor. Not that I know much about that particular line at all..

May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
the CTS was the only bar with steady burn and rear flash. Using a Twinsonic 12EF I suppose it would be possible to make one such bar if all you did was rewire it to make the alternating flashers in front- steady.

I think someone was working on a dual CTS, at least in theory here. It requires quite bit of modification to make it work, but it could be a possible conversion, though not factory correct.

untitled.JPG

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
How dare you be a slow poke!

But moto is correct if you wanted a feux CTS you could use a 12EF set up and re wire it.

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
To do a dual CTS set up I expect you would have to move the motor into the speaker section, then custom size the drive chains.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.