ULF44 Question

AggiePhil

Jul 17, 2010
Southwest
Why would you want to sync multiple ULF44s anyway? I guess if you're using so many lightheads that you've exceeded the maximum number that can be chained together on one ULF44? Cause you know that you can put more than one lighthead on each ULF44 outlet, right?

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
It makes sense to sync the multiple flashers that may be used for multiple zones of warning lights, a la NFPA 1901.

May 25, 2010
Tunkhannock, PA, USA
shues said:
It makes sense to sync the multiple flashers that may be used for multiple zones of warning lights, a la NFPA 1901.

That's what I'm thinking... Since the ULF-44 comes with a sync port... I had my ULF-44 synced with my R2LP Responder when I had it on my Avalanche...

theroofable

May 23, 2010
New Jersey
specialopsmedic said:
1 ulf flasher for rear warning and 1 for front warning. I am wanting to trigger the pattern over-ride to a slower pattern to the rear once I put the truck in park. Just a thought.....
Thats a good idea, except why cant you just use one with a pattern over-ride?

SireLite

May 21, 2010
Merseyland, England, GB
He could have a lightbar that he wants to have either just the rear of the bar on or all together. So having two ulf44's one for the front and one for the rear. He could achieve the desired effect.

Last edited by a moderator:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
theroofable said:
Can you have them in different patterns and then sync in the override?

Depends. There's certian patterns that DON'T sync. If you set your #1 pattern to a non-sync, then the #2/override to a slow, sync pattern.... then, yes. The sync is always engaged, but just not detected/enforced on the #1 pattern.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.