Ultimate Pursuit Video Thread

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
I'm sure there is an Air Unit as well. At least half of those cars can go back in service. Would be a great time to rob a bank cross town, lol.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
22 units in pursuit of a 4 banger, that sounds like 2 cylinders are about to croak. I don't speak French, but I bet they are saying, "Stupeed Americahns. In Frans wee use zee biceecle'.

DeputyChef

Aug 15, 2012
Central US
This was taken a few years ago when ASP first got their Dodge Chargers. This lady takes them for a good one, rolls her vehicle, AND KEEPS GOING!...Enjoy..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChmHlL9rZm8

And this one comes from Alaska.. ends with a good gunfight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4Z_NxHTE-M

Now gentlemen, I know this may be inappropriate, however I must try. I host my own channel at YouTube for dashcam videos, and love to keep them going around and sharing them with people that actually enjoy watching them. If you wouldn't mind, have a look at my collection, and share what you feel fits to be shared. If you'd like to contribute, I'd be more than happy to host your video, and credit you accordingly.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDeputyChef

As always, to my brothers and sisters in blue...Be safe, and go home!

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
In the first one I love how the trooper is baffled on how she could keep driving after he pitted her and she rolled over. As if everyone is going to automatically give up once they've been pitted or rolled a vehicle. If they want to get away they are going to keep trying :D

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
Downtown Ft. Worth Texas chase

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Station 3 said:
... We need a few of those south african cops here in South Texas!!!

Would you volunteer for that duty? He was still hanging out the window when the driver gave the truck that love tap. :eek:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Don't you just hate when the siren doesn't have a park cutoff? Or maybe the LEO was wearing the siren along with the camera.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
RyanZ71 said:
Cop needs to calm down.

Before we judge the officer(s) shown, I'd offer that we have NO details on the nature of this call other than what we see starting in mid-pursuit with the subject fleeing in the opposing shoulder. I will say that after the vehicle is stopped and the subject contained/detained I heard one officer say "where is the pistol?" which I took to indicate that the subject may have been in possession of a firearm. Other than that, I offer no comments, positive or negative, about this incident.

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
strobecrazy said:
Must be a light day, only 19 units in pursuit.

They were short staffed that day. Normal pursuit policy is a minimum of 25 Marked units and at least 10 unmarked.

DFD1994

Dec 8, 2013
DFW Metroplex
There are two videos that I knew I needed to post here, first is the reason that I love truckers:

lafd55

May 27, 2010
New York, USA
DFD1994 said:
That's what I love about truckers during chases sometimes. But most of the time when the car get's cornered between two trucks they move and let him go and that frustrates me every time, haha.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Great move. Probably wedged the doors closed, too.

jswwjw

Dec 10, 2010
Southern Indiana
Hell: that's two shifts worth of patrol cars for us.

18? wow; I wish.

We just drive as quickly as safe and possible to help our brother officers.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If you are ever stopped by the police, try the diversionary tactic of turning on your headlights (2:36, 2:58 and 5:03).  It didn't work in this case, but...

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
http://www.wimp.com/ambulance-driver/

"while they can break the rules, they still can't drive recklessly, because a bumpy ride could be disastrous for patients they may be transporting."  Never mind the cars he 'bumps' while blowing red lights.

"many users on YouTube are saying they hope he's the one that comes for them if they ever need a ride to the hospital"  If he actually gets to your scene.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Wow, that's extreme.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
We see a lot of dash cams from the LEO's vehicle. How about one from the vehicle being pursued?

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Is it so common not to install park kill switches? (About 53 seconds in.)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.